Vecua Honey ! Makeup that smells like Honey ! Review & FOTD

Have you ever try on Makeup Products that has a scent of Honey?
Vecua Honey has a range of great makeup & skincare products which is made in Japan !
Their range of Makeup are from $19++

I have try their Makeup range for a week & i'm ready to share my reviews on it !



First up would be their :

What I like about them?
  • Smell so good
  •  Doesn't contains mineral oils
  •  A light tinted BB Cream 
  • Didn't cause any breakout 
  • Stayed on my face for 5-6hours with blotting with no touch up
  • Not sticky
  • Would recommend for normal to combination skin









What I like about them?
  • Filled milled powder
  • Contains rice powder covers fine lines , cover large pores & control sebum too!
  • Contain Silica for a better finish












What I like about them?

  •  I use this as a Eye Base for a quick 10 minutes Makeup
  •  Doesn't cause irritation 
  •  Blends easily
  •  Provides a dewy eye look









What I like about them?
  • Great for 10 minutes makeup 
  • Act as a base for before my powder blush 
  • Glides on perfectly & blends great!
  • Buildable from sheer to intense 














What I Like about them?
  • Filled milled power
  • A blend of three colors, cheery pink , pale carol & pink brown
  • Emphasizes the natural color of the cheeks
  • Pigmented & Long lasting
  • Affordable !
  • It's a must buy product ! I Love it !






                                                                                 
What I like about them?
  • Contains serum which absorb into lips instantly for a moisture
  • Provide a pink sheen 
  • Sheer coverage for everyday wear
  • Doesn't feel too sticky







and  FOTD of Vecua Honey Products & Loveybelle's  brushes used to create this look!

Visit them at VecuaHoney   !!!

























Thank you VecuaHoney Singapore for sending me this set of Makeup & Body care !


xx

Comments

Popular Posts