LJH Skincare review !

LJH Skincare!

I receive a Happy Mail package from , www.hkcplaza.com which retail beauty products from Korea, I got three skincare products from LJH ( a  Korea cosmeceuticals company & derma clinic too! ) 
I'hv been using for about them 3-4 weeks & i'm here to share some of my thoughts on them !

There's Their Makeup remover cleanser , Ampoule , Smart cream & Mask too ! 


















The plus points for their Range of products are:

7 Free !
NO Paraben
NO Mineral oils
NO Artificial Colors
NO Ethanol
NO Artificial Fragrances
NO Benzophenone 
NO T.E.A


1. LJH Make Remover Cleanser SGD 56  SGD44:  




What I like about them?
- Cleans off my makeup in one wash !
- Fuss free
- Could be use as a double cleanse for waterproof or Thicker coverage makeup
- My skin feels hydrated after cleansing

What not to love about ?
- it stings my eye 








































2. LJH Doctor's Care Vita Propolis Ampoule ( Honey ) SGD52 SGD42:




















What I like about them?
- Contains witch hazel ( great for oily to combination skin )
- Contains Rose extract , Propolis
- Light scented
- Absorb in skin within seconds!
- Doesn't cause be any breakouts!
-keeps my skin hydrated & non- sticky too

What not to like about them?
-NOTHING!




















3. LHJ Smart Power Cream SGD 126 SGD100 :




















What I like about them?
- My skin feels so soft & hydrated after using !
- Contains Lotus ( Tighten the pores), Argan oil( Moisturise skin ) , White willow bark(inflamed skin , treat blemishes) & etc
- My fine lines seems to have soften too !
-Smart cream seem to have as a good base by smoothing out the pores & fine lines before any makeup application !! Plus point+++

What not to like about them?
- You have to be careful with the amount you use , as too much might cause a few bumps popping out !

How to use them?
My skin is normal to Oily , so what I use was 2 drops of Propolis Ampoules & a peas size of Smart Cream & mix it before applying from the sides of my cheeks , smile line & lastly my T-zone .




















You may purchase them at www.http://hkcplaza.com/ ,
 you may redeem a 10% off your purchase by using VIP code: SB01000JAD (here for usage guideline &


Thank you HKCPlaza.com for the generous amount of products & samples !


PS. The Vital CC Cream sample is so good ! I have try them for a week & love how light it's on skin , light to medium coverage which provide a sheer coverage.

Comments

Popular Posts