OOTD 'S from TaoBao Thru 65 Daigou

So today I'm going to share with you something that's non Makeup or Skincare related !

It's going to be Taobao ! 
I love shopping at Taobao & it can be quite addictive ! I buy everything from home displays , kids toys and  my OOTD'S outfits ! 

 Let me show you what I shop from Taobao VIA 65Daigou ( Thank God there's 65Daigou , because I can't read chinese ,opps )


How to shop VIA 65Daigou?


1. Sign up an account Via your Email address or Facebook
2. Go to Taobao or any website like Sephora  too. Copy the link & paste it on 65Daigou !
3. Click on the products you want , shipping methods and you're done !

Not a problem if ain't able to communication in Mandarin as  liaise with Taobao sellers will be Via 65daigou !


NEXT ! I'm going to show you my OOTD's with the link provided for a easier referance for you too!




1st Outfit:  Demin Dress  Less then $30!

2nd Outfit: Black Vest $10.80 !

3rd Outfit: White Vest $10.80 !



A little Tip is to check out the reviews from the site & get items from the same store , as this will help to save on shipping & time too!


Happy SHOPPING !




Comments

Popular Posts