CoverMark Flawless Fit Thought

I'm ready to share my thoughts after a week of trial with Covermark Flawless Fit foundation , this has got to be one of the best coverage foundation I have tried from a Japanese brand. It comes in 8 shades with a mixture of Yellow & Pink tone base. 

What I like about it?

- SPF 35, pa++
-Contains 6 plants extracts , example Panax Ginseng & etc, moisturising ingredients like Ceramide to lock in moisture.
- Medium to Full coverage
-Glides on smoothly and leave the skin looking Fresh even after 5hours




As you could see on the top section, I have some breakout on my forehead and sides of my cheeks. All I did was to apply a layer of Covermark Base followed by Covermark Flawless Fit foundation  and dab on alittle more on the areas with blemishes.

( No filter , no edit )




What not to love about it?
- A slightly higher Pricetag( I believe in you get what you paid for!) 



So here's a short thought on Covermark Flawless Fit foundation!

Thank you Covermark & Aesthetic & Beauty  for this lovely product!
Do check out Aesthetic & beauty for many exciting giveaway!

Comments

Popular Posts