Review: Clarins Shaping Facial Lift Range

I was invited to CLARINS De-puff Masterclass a month ago, and was so excited about it after hearing & seeing true results on the CLARINS Shaping Facial Lift range.

Here are some steps I learnt from the Masterclass before I go on to my product review!

I cleansed my makeup off with a regular cleansing water & eye makeup remover before I proceeded with a facial cleanser.

Next up, I applied the CLARINS V-Facial Intensive Wrap. It depuffs, relieves and brightens.






The mask feels like a skin spa wrap with its rich yet lightweight mousse texture that is fresh & envelopes like a soft towel!

All I did was to apply a thick layer of the wrap mask from the cheek bones to the neck, where puffiness is commonly seen.

I left it on for 10 minutes then carried on with CLARINS manual auto-lifting steps during the last few minutes before I rinsed off with cold water. I would suggest to use a cold towel to wipe off the mask for better efficacy and a cooling sensation!






In 10 minutes, the CLARINS V-Facial Intensive Wrap drained out the puffiness and gave my face a more define feature.

Next, I started the skin care regime by using CLARINS Shaping Facial lift & Defining Eye Lift.



Enhancing Eye Lift serum is my new must have product for day & night, it has small gold particles to brighten up the eyes, reduce puffiness and most importantly nourish your lashes and makes it fuller!

I did a simple CLARINS Manual Auto-lifting Method that was designed to help with drainage and refine our facial contour! 





Not to forget, take a look at the before & after results!



I had a more defined cheek and most importantly my laugh lines were less unsightly too!

Lastly, I used the CLARINS Instant Light Comfort Oil in Red berry to soothe my chapped lips!


Register and get yourself a complete V Facial Contouring Trial Pack from Clarins here: po.st/vinvola!

Clarins is also offering the Shaping Facial Lift sets on their e-store! You can check out the attractive deals here >
http://po.st/shopclarins




Comments

Popular Posts