Philosophy Skincare Regime


It's my 2nd week of using Philosophy products in my Skincare Regime, and with the Slogan
"Believe in Miracle" my expectation for it was higher too!




The 1st step of skincare regime would be cleansing , its important to remover all trace of makeup for better absorbtion of next steps.

I'm Using PURITY Cleanser that an award-winning daily cleanser that's a multi-tasker formulated to  cleanse makeup off face , eye and even tone in one step . Contains natural oil extracts it help to keep the skin hydrated after cleansing too.


Check out the photos below on how it works:






I use this both for day & night, during the night I would pair with my Clarisonic for a deep cleanse effect.


2nd Step ( The Micro-Delivery Overnight Anti-aging peel)

A two -steps  Micro- exfoliation peel with an overnight sleep mask overnight peel to used 2-3 times a week to improve the signs of fine lines . The Alpha/beta Hydroxy Acid Leave-on Peel Solution resurfacing benefits gently throughout the night and the Youth-extending Night Gel that continue to repair the skin overnight.






Review: With the improvement I see from  laughing lines to  pores around my cheeks is shrinked! I'm impress! Very in LOVE with the results ! The Youth-extending Night  Gel is a Gel texture that goes back to its original smooth state and has a light cooling sensation to the skin each time I applied too!  Lastly I personally feel that it helps to control prevent white heads too!

However I would recommend you to do a patch test if you have sensitive skin or allergic to AHA products. 




3rd Step ( Brighten up my day ) All-over skin perfecting brightening essence

Its mention not only to brighten and moisturise the skin, but also to minimise the appearance of dark spots, large pores and redness for a more refined, luminous complexion. 

Review:  A thicker texture but doesn't feel heavy or sticky on face.I feel that it has help subside redness on my cheeks , corner of my nose too! 


4rd Step ( Renewed Hope in A Jar ) Moisturizer

Last but not least it the last step of skincare ! I'm using Renew Hope in A Jar which is mention to be lightweight & formulation of a triple blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acids that delivers an longer-lasting glow & hydration benefits. 
It's also formulated without Parabens , Sulfates & Phthalates. (Plus point!) 


Review: The cream texture didn't cause me any breakouts around my face , and leaving my skin feel soft & supple too! 





















A no edited close up shot of my current skin condition after 2 week of usage ,the pores around my cheeks are minimise !


Overall Review: I'm glad with the results in just 2 weeks of using and would recommend you to give the products a try , specially for PURITY Cleanser & Micro-Deliver Overnight Anti-aging peel ! 


PS: Don't you love the names of the products? They lift up the mood too!




Thank you Philosophy & Huntington communication of the lovely Products & Giveaways for 5 Winners


Congratulations @sharonariel @pinkponkpunksg @lavenderella89@erico.momo & @cindy.khor 
for winning the giveaways!

Comments

Popular Posts