Christmas Eve look with Anna sui lens and Ray Bans spectacle







Hello i'm back here for a quick post from Christmas Gift shopping to the makeup and beauty looks you should check out this Christmas season!

I pop by Spectacle hut at Tiong bahru plaza to get myself a pair of long needed spectacles .
So there's heaps of branded eyewear, exclusive brands such as Tiffany & co, Anna sui , Givenchy , Ted Parker , Gucci , Victoria Beckham, Loewe, Linda Farrow, Sting, A Bathing Ape
 and etc !


















I try on so many frames , probably 15 different frames . Thankfully the staff was helpful and patience to guide suggest and recommend me thru out an hr , because there's so way too many designs to choose from. I got a Ray bans spectacle and Anna Sui Contact lens ( They have a full range of Spectacle , Sunglasses too . The contacts lens from Anna Sui is so gorgeous ! I can't get my eyes off ever since I saw it .They provides express service starting from 20 mins for single vision lenses and 4 hours for progressive lenses too 


So I finally settled for a pair of Ray bans !Def suits me and my facial shape too.
Not to forget I got compliments wearing it too ! wohooo!

wearing Anna Sui Ash Grey lens on Xmas eve !


It's 14.2 Diameter and fit my eye so well and comfy too 


Lastly Merry Xmas and Happy Boxing Day Everyone 






Comments

Popular Posts