The Body Shop Vitamin E , special edition


First impression of TheBodyShop special edition Vitamin E skincare!


Now come with a jack union chic design
These range contains Vitamins E which is great for anti-aging and Wheatgem oil that helps in
Been using it since the start of May and I'hv to said I really love the scent of it !

Sorbet Vitamin E Aqua boost
Like its name Sorbet , it feel exactly light & have a cooling sensation when its applied on skin.
Check out more detailed post on it a month later!
$32.90,  50ml

Overnight serum in Oil

How does Serum in oil sounds to you?
I'm a big fan of both serum & oil, and  combination of the two sounds fun , new & exciting for me !
Having to try using for face might be slightly rich for my oily skin type , I decided to use it as a neck cream & a facial massage oil ( I'll blot  off any excess of oil after massaging for 2minutes and leave the remaining un-touch )
It leaves my skin feeling plump and hydrated the next morning too !
$42.90 , 28ml

Vitamin E Moisturiser
I always have the thoughts that this was too rich for myself but it prove me wron! I was suprise how light & moisturise my skin was . Non greasy and no blotting needed thru out the day too!
$30.90 , 50ml 
$49.90 , 100ml ( Im using the full size and almost 3/4 left !) Love it

Eyes cube
It has a Cooling effect and feels light!
Also instantly refreshed my eye area too.
Not to forget how it glides on smoothly Super gentle on the eye area! Must have item for my day n night skincare routine
$19.90 , 4G

Comments

Popular Posts