Thoughts on Black Tea instant perfecting mask !

Have you try Black tea instant perfecting mask from Fresh?

I have been using this sample size for the past one week!



Packed in lots of antioxidants!

Rice
Black tea Ferment
Oats
Grape seed oil
Blackberry
Rose oil

PS. Every time I look at it I think of mashed potato!


All I did was to
Apply a thin layer and leave it on for 5-10min and rinse off with water.

What I like about it?

- gives instant results in 5-10min!
- easily remove
- cooling sensation which lasted for about 2hours
- softer skin
- brighter complexion
- I guess one tub of 100ml could last you for at least 30times or more!

What not to like ?
- slightly pricey as compared to their Rose mask
- Sephora 100ml/SGD144

Have you try it, and what's your Thoughts ?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts